Category List

Thursday, November 28, 2013

i always thought of having my hair up but.....I love this....not sure if my hair would hold curl though :(

rami kadi couture fall 2012 2013 red silk jacquard draped ball gown
rami kadi couture fall 2012 2013 red silk jacquard draped ball gown

Download whole gallery
i always thought of having my hair up but.....I love this....not sure if my hair would hold curl though :(
i always thought of having my hair up but.....I love this....not sure if my hair would hold curl though :(

Download whole gallery
purple wedding cake.. Just a little bit darker purple. Such am awesome cake table!!
purple wedding cake.. Just a little bit darker purple. Such am awesome cake table!!

Download whole gallery
rosa clara 2013 belleza ball gown lace bodice
rosa clara 2013 belleza ball gown lace bodice

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment